Registering the vehicle under IRP or IFTA is a must, only then you are allowed to travel in member jurisdiction. For those who haven’t registered the vehicle under IRP or IFTA must apply for a permit to enter the jurisdiction.

Trip Permits

To operate in a particular location where the vehicle is not registered, the jurisdiction requires a temporary trip permit. This trip permit is valid for 72 hrs and issued in place of IRP credentials for properly registered vehicles.

Fuel Permits

Vehicles that don’t possess a trip permit may also do not have a fuel permit. Each vehicle that needs to travel in member jurisdiction must have a set of decals and an original IFTA license.

Oversize and Overweight Permits

Vehicles that exceed the limitations of size and weight must obtain a permit authorizing movement according to vehicle size and weight.